- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- ClarityMD line features new Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi announced the latest new cereal addition to its line of all natural foods.
Kashi Golden Goodness combines Kashi's seven whole grain blend and sweet corn, which are baked into flakes and clusters that are sweetened with a touch of honey and molasses.
Kashi Golden Goodness cereal now is available in grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99.