- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Stater Bros. Charities spreads holiday cheer with Toys for Tots donation
- Safeway launches 'at-the-shelf' SimpleNutrition program
- U.S. secretary of labor visits Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy headquarters
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi announced the latest new cereal addition to its line of all natural foods.
Kashi Golden Goodness combines Kashi's seven whole grain blend and sweet corn, which are baked into flakes and clusters that are sweetened with a touch of honey and molasses.
Kashi Golden Goodness cereal now is available in grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99.