- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Farm Rich launches three new snacks to retailers nationwide
- Speck introduces new iPhone 5s case with slim-fitting design
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi has added a new member to its line of frozen pizza.
Kashi's new four cheese pizza combines provolone, mozzarella, white cheddar and fontina cheeses a vegetable sauce made from a combination of real tomatoes, onion, garlic and carrot juice concentrate and a crust made of Kashi 7 Whole Grains & Sesame with flax seed.
Kashi four cheese pizza now is available in the frozen aisle of grocers and natural food retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $5.99.