- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
TORONTO — Katz Group Canada, Canada’s largest integrated retail pharmacy network, has appointed Ken Keelor as chief merchandising officer, effective immediately. Keelor will oversee all merchandising and marketing functions for the Rexall family of pharmacies.
Keelor joins the organization from Sobey’s, a national multibanner grocery chain, where he held a number of executive positions during his 10 years with the company, most recently VP private-label procurement and global sourcing.
“Ken’s more than 20 years of experience in retail merchandising will be a valuable addition to Katz Group Canada’s leadership team. Ken has a proven track record in building winning teams and growing sales and overall business performance through innovative strategies,” stated Frank Scorpiniti, COO of Katz Group Canada. “As we continue to enhance our customer experience, he will be integral to our organization. We’re excited to welcome Ken to our team.”