- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Q&A: Forging connections with Shannon Curtin of Walgreens
- Walgreens launches exclusive beauty publication 'Discover Beauty Within'
NEW YORK — A line of inflatable inserts that prevent boots from wrinkling and creasing have gained distribution in Duane Reade.
Booty Shapers offer consumers an inexpensive way to store boots and are available in small, medium and large sizes, catering to all different kinds of boots, the company said.
Booty Shapers can be purchased at Duane Reade, CVS.com, Drugstore.com and more, for a suggested retail price of $9.99 per pair.