- Survey: Chocolate is top choice for Halloween candy
- CDMA to host 88th Annual Trade Expo in Tampa, Fla., in 2014
- Dr. Fresh participates in 10th annual Halloween Candy Buyback program
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
TAMPA, Fla. — Trick-or-treaters had barely gotten their costumes off by the time Walgreens began rolling out its Christmas promotions, even as it continued to clear out Halloween 2010 merchandise from the shelves. From the looks of this Tampa-area store, seen here Nov. 2, the chain is trying to squeeze in an extra Black Friday this year.