- CandyRific plans seasonal offerings for fall, winter
- Walgreens charges forward with electric vehicle filling station expansion in Fla.
- CVS/pharmacy to host Halloween customer appreciation event in stores
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Study: Retail health clinics, urgent care centers a $10B market and growing
TAMPA, Fla. — Trick-or-treaters had barely gotten their costumes off by the time Walgreens began rolling out its Christmas promotions, even as it continued to clear out Halloween 2010 merchandise from the shelves. From the looks of this Tampa-area store, seen here Nov. 2, the chain is trying to squeeze in an extra Black Friday this year.