- P&G expands partnership with American Red Cross
- Retail community responds with disaster relief supporting Midwest tornado victims
- Takeda starts phase-3 trials of vedolizumab
- Walgreens supports Red Cross efforts in the Philippines with $100,000 donation
- Nielsen: Global consumer confidence up slightly
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — Kellogg's announced its donation to the American Red Cross to support disaster relief efforts in Japan.
The funds, which total $500,000, include equal amounts of cash and product, and are designated to support the efforts of the Japanese Red Cross Society. The cash donation is being made by Kellogg's Corporate Citizenship Fund.