- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- New holiday-themed waffle, pancake mixes introduced to Hungry Jack line
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — Kellogg's has brought together its FiberPlus and Eggo brands.
New Eggo FiberPlus waffles offer a satisfying 35% of the daily recommended value in every serving, Kellogg's said. The new waffles will be available in buttermilk and chocolate chip varieties.
"Eggo FiberPlus Waffles offer a simply delicious taste that consumers have come to expect from Eggo. Now they also provide the added nutrition benefits of fiber," said Cathy Schneck, VP marketing at Kellogg Frozen Foods.
Eggo FiberPlus waffles now are available in the frozen section of grocery retailers nationwide.