- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- NACDS supports bill to curb Rx abuse, safeguard patients
- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
- Industry players join Blue Button initiative
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — Kellogg's announced that seven of its U.S. cookie and cracker bakeries have earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Energy Star certification.
The seven Kellogg's facilities represent more than half of the 13 EPA-recognized U.S. cookie and cracker bakeries from multiple companies.
The certification builds on Kellogg's commitment to reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions by 15% to 20% by 2015.