- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens launches environmentally friendly store brand Ology, formulated free of 'harmful chemicals'
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — Kellogg's announced that seven of its U.S. cookie and cracker bakeries have earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Energy Star certification.
The seven Kellogg's facilities represent more than half of the 13 EPA-recognized U.S. cookie and cracker bakeries from multiple companies.
The certification builds on Kellogg's commitment to reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions by 15% to 20% by 2015.