- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Council for Responsible Nutrition, Natural Products Association respond to British Medical Journal meta-analysis
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- Prevention focus shapes dieting
EASTON, Md. — Konsyl recently announced that nutrition expert Keri Glassman will become the company’s new spokeswoman.
“Many people believe that fiber supplements are for people who already have health issues, but my goal is to show people that this is not the case,” Glassman said. “In fact, getting adequate amounts of fiber is necessary to everyone in order to best manage all aspects of well-being.”
Glassman is the founder of Nutritious Life, an advisory board member and regular contributor to Women’s Health Magazine, a regular contributor to national TV shows including NBC’s "The Today Show" and ABC’s "Good Morning America" and the author of three books including, Slim Calm Sexy Diet, The O2 Diet: The Cutting Edge, Antioxidant-Based Program That Will Make You Healthy, Thin and Beautiful and The Snack Factor Diet. In her new role, Glassman will work with Konsyl to educate consumers on the importance of fiber and how to utilize fiber supplements in their diets.