- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
- Report: Walgreens strengthens marketshare in key Charlotte metropolitan market with Kerr acquisition
- Walgreens finalizes Kerr Drug deal
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
RALEIGH, N.C. — Kerr Drug is launching a holiday toy and food drive for families in need, the regional chain said.
Kerr said it was responding to the difficult economy by collecting toys and food items at all its stores around North Carolina.
Collection bins were set up at the front of stores starting on Nov. 20 and will be there until Dec. 21. The Kerr Cares for Kids Foundation will give donated items to charity groups in the state that will then distribute them to needy families.