- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Report: Walgreens strengthens marketshare in key Charlotte metropolitan market with Kerr acquisition
- Walgreens finalizes Kerr Drug deal
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
RALEIGH, N.C. — Kerr Drug's philanthropic arm is launching a food and toy drive for the holidays, the company said Wednesday.
The Kerr Cares for Kids Foundation is placing collection bins at Kerr Drug stores, where customers can purchase and donate toys and food items. After Dec. 21, the items will be donated to local charities.
The drive follows a school supply collection in August and a Thanksgiving food collection in November that helped 90 organizations across North Carolina.