- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- Kerr's Civello named 'Tarheel of the Week' by N.C. newspaper
- MTM could take chunk out of the $290 billion in annual healthcare costs
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
RALEIGH, N.C. — Kerr Drug's philanthropic arm is launching a food and toy drive for the holidays, the company said Wednesday.
The Kerr Cares for Kids Foundation is placing collection bins at Kerr Drug stores, where customers can purchase and donate toys and food items. After Dec. 21, the items will be donated to local charities.
The drive follows a school supply collection in August and a Thanksgiving food collection in November that helped 90 organizations across North Carolina.