- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
NEW YORK Drug maker Keryx Biopharmaceuticals has finished enrolling participants for a late-stage clinical trial of a drug for patients on kidney dialysis, Keryx said Tuesday.
The company is conducting a phase-3 trial of Zerenex (ferric citrate) in patients with end-stage kidney disease on dialysis who have excessive phosphorous levels, a condition known as hyperphosphatemia.
Keryx said it expects to complete the study and report top-line data by the end of the year.