- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- Reports: Mich. bill would allow marijuana sales in pharmacies
- NCPA launches toolkit to help independents connect directly to employers, health payers
NEW YORK — Fera Pharmaceuticals has appointed a new director of national accounts.
The drug maker said that Kevin Wingerter, who most recently served as senior buyer of pharmaceutical merchandising at Walmart, has joined the company. Wingerter brings more than 20 years of experience in procurement of both branded and generic pharmaceuticals, Fera said.
“As Fera continues to expand its offering in generic pharmaceuticals, Kevin’s role and expertise are critical to our managing our business effectively and providing the customer service Fera insists upon” Fera VP sales Craig Salmon said.