- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Peter Lamas Products at Duane Reade flagship store
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
IRVINE, Calif. — Killing footwear odor is simple with a new product from Solutions That Stick.
Flatliners, made from activated carbon fabric, are designed to absorb and neutralize odors. They hold onto shoes with an adhesive and should be changed about every three months or 3,000 miles, the company said.
One pair of Flatliners carries a price tag of $9.95 and can be purchased at SolutionsThatStick.com.