- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens offers free blood-pressure testing in support of American Heart Month
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
NEW YORK KidKupz on Tuesday announced its new medicine-dispensing cups soon will be available nationwide through Walgreens.
The KidKupz are fruit-flavored medicine dispensing cups that contain 2 g of sugar and no high-fructose corn syrup.
"We launched KidKupz with the goal of making the act of taking medicine fun for kids — less of a chore and more of a treat," stated Jill Addeo, KidKupz president. "Now, with KidKupz available through Walgreens, parents and caregivers nationwide have easy access to this safe and effective way to make sure the medicine goes down."
Suggested retail price for consumers is $4.99 per package, which includes six dosage cups with fruit-flavored rims. Variety packs also are available at a suggested retail price of $19.97.