- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens' in-store clinics now known as 'Healthcare Clinic'
NEW YORK KidKupz on Tuesday announced its new medicine-dispensing cups soon will be available nationwide through Walgreens.
The KidKupz are fruit-flavored medicine dispensing cups that contain 2 g of sugar and no high-fructose corn syrup.
"We launched KidKupz with the goal of making the act of taking medicine fun for kids — less of a chore and more of a treat," stated Jill Addeo, KidKupz president. "Now, with KidKupz available through Walgreens, parents and caregivers nationwide have easy access to this safe and effective way to make sure the medicine goes down."
Suggested retail price for consumers is $4.99 per package, which includes six dosage cups with fruit-flavored rims. Variety packs also are available at a suggested retail price of $19.97.