- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — Kim Cattrall's latest acting gig? I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! spokeswoman.
The makers of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! are kicking off a series of television spots featuring the "Sex and the City" star, letting consumers know that flavor doesn't have to be compromised.
"Enjoying I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! is kind of like finding a deliciously gorgeous man, and then discovering he's single," Cattrall said. "That's the spirit that we're playing with in this campaign. We're showing women they can have it all: delicious taste, with fewer calories and less fat than butter."
The new ads will debut in March.