- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Walgreens to offer workers health insurance through marketplace managed by Aon Hewitt Corp. Health Exchange
- Menasha Packaging expands Folding Carton Group plant
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
WASHINGTON — The Natural Products Association on Wednesday named Kim Dresser NPA VP membership, with the responsibility of leading the association’s membership services and education department.
Specifically, Dresser will direct and administer NPA’s programs to attract new members and retain current members. In addition, she will implement membership marketing initiatives and identify, develop and oversee new and existing programs, services and benefits to meet member needs.
Dresser brings to bear nearly 20 years of association management. Prior to joining NPA, Dresser was director of membership at the Home Builders Association of Maryland, where she directed membership recruitment, retention and marketing efforts for the Maryland chapter of the National Association of Home Builders.
She previously served as director of membership, marketing and events for the American Wind Energy Association and director of member services and marketing for the Waste Equipment Technology Association.