- Kimberly-Clark joins United Nations Global Compact
- U by Kotex aims to bust myths, advance vaginal health knowledge with Generation Know campaign
- Report: Kimberly Clark preparing to launch a new flu-tracker tool
- Kimberly-Clark brand introduces new discreet pant to help bed-wetting kids build confidence
- ReportersNotebook — General Merchandise, 12/12/11
DALLAS — Kimberly-Clark is expanding its worldwide innovation capabilities with the establishment of a global innovation center that will be based in Bogota, Colombia.
The facility, which is the first of its kind in the region, will develop products using local and regional insights to meet broader consumer needs, Kimberly-Clark said. The facility joins the recently announced global innovation center in Seoul, Korea, along with North American facilities in Neenah, Wis., and Roswell, Ga.
"Innovation is a core strategy of our global business plan," Kimberly-Clark VP product development Cindy Panning said. "We intend to further leverage our leadership by coupling integrated marketing programs with winning innovation around the world to grow our categories and our businesses. Our global innovation centers will help us stay competitive in a fast-changing environment."