- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
NEENAH, Wis. — GoodNites, a Kimberly-Clark brand, is helping bed-wetting kids feel confident overnight with a new design that fits more like real underwear.
"Many parents are unaware that bed-wetting is a developmental condition that cannot be overcome through training, and it affects 1-out-of-every-6 kids between the ages of 4 years to 12 years," said Jen Wilder, GoodNites brand director for Kimberly-Clark Corp. "We want to provide effective bed-wetting solutions and also educate parents on how to best support their child. This new Undercover Mission will help make the journey easier for their children."
The Undercover Mission is a new sweepstakes from GoodNites that began on June 26 and runs through October 1 with a grand prize trip to Southern California. To learn more, parents can visit the GoodNites Facebook page.
The newly redesigned GoodNites Underwear can be found at retailers nationwide.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.