- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- New Kotex Natural Balance Web video series features comedian Heather McDonald
- U by Kotex aims to bust myths, advance vaginal health knowledge with Generation Know campaign
- Kimberly-Clark recalls certain lots of Kotex tampon product
- Kimberly-Clark issues consumer advisory on certain lots of tampons
DALLAS — U by Kotex, a feminine care brand by Kimberly-Clark, has introduced U by Kotex Extra pads — a new maxi pad designed to provide maximum, heavy-duty protection.
The brand's most absorbent pad yet, U by Kotex Extra pads is inviting girls to put it to the test in their own "real life product demos" and experience firsthand how it performs. Girls can receive a free U by Kotex Extra pad sample at ubykotex.com and share the results of their "real life demos" using #demodiaries.
With the launch of U by Kotex Extra pads, the U by Kotex brand now offers a full spectrum of coverage absorbency, including U by Kotex Click and Sleek tampons, U by Kotex CleanWear pads and U by Kotex BarelyThere and Curves liners.
The new U by Kotex Extra pads have a soft dual cover that keeps wearers clean and dry, an ultra-flexible four-layer absorbency system, and Tru-Fit wings that help prevent bunching and scrunching and keep the pad in place, the company stated.
The launch of U by Kotex Extra pads is supported by a multi-faceted commercial marketing program, including television, print and online advertising, online demo diaries, digital partnerships and retail support.