- Kimberly-Clark joins United Nations Global Compact
- U by Kotex aims to bust myths, advance vaginal health knowledge with Generation Know campaign
- Flu continues to rage across West, Southwest United States
- New Kotex Natural Balance Web video series features comedian Heather McDonald
- CDC kicks off Flu App Challenge
ROSWELL, Ga. — Kimberly-Clark on Friday announced its continued increase in production of face masks and other personal protective equipment products in response to increased customer demand from acute care facilities across the country.
"The health and safety of our valued customers and their patients is our most important priority," stated John Amat, VP sales and marketing, Kimberly-Clark Health Care. "Kimberly-Clark representatives are proactively reaching out to all of our current customers to assure them that with our North America-based product supply, we can continue to provide the highest quality facial protection products throughout the flu season."
In support of clinicians, Kimberly-Clark also offers complimentary, accredited clinical education webinars on the topic of flu via The Kimberly-Clark Knowledge Network.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.