- U by Kotex aims to bust myths, advance vaginal health knowledge with Generation Know campaign
- New Kotex Natural Balance Web video series features comedian Heather McDonald
- Kimberly-Clark joins United Nations Global Compact
- Huggies moves on from jeans, rocks camouflage
- Kimberly-Clark recalls certain lots of Kotex tampon product
DALLAS — Kimberly-Clark announced that Jan Spencer, a 34-year company veteran, is retiring.
Spencer, who serves as Kimberly-Clark's SVP continuous improvement, sourcing and sustainability, will retire July 1. No successor has been named at this time, the company said.
Among his accomplishments during his tenure, Spencer most recently spearheaded Kimberly-Clark's continuous improvement efforts, which resulted in a number of process enhancements that helped drive improved results in both quality and productivity, the company said. Prior to his current position, Clark also led Kimberly-Clark Professional, taking that business unit to more $3 billion in revenues while at the helm.
"Jan has been a transformational change leader at Kimberly-Clark and his influence will be missed across the globe," Kimberly-Clark chairman and CEO Thomas Falk said. "I want to thank him for his outstanding leadership and contributions to the growth and success of Kimberly-Clark."