- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
LAKE FOREST, Ill. — Kirby Lester will provide pharmacy automation equipment for a distribution company based in Tennessee.
Kirby Lester announced that its KL60 compact robotic dispenser would provide its KL60 compact robotic dispenser, which would be the exclusive pharmacy automation for Tri State Distribution's TriMaxx three-sided container, closer and label system. The companies announced the deal before the National Association of Chain Drug Stores' Pharmacy and Technology Conference in Denver, which ended Tuesday.
"We are very pleased to provide robotic automation for this very unique container," Kirby Lester president and CEO Garry Zage said. "With the expanded label space and easy-to-read flat panels, I am confident pharmacies will experience an increase in patient compliance."
The TriMaxx system is designed to provide more space for dosage, refill and warning information than traditional round vials, leaving space for larger font sizes and custom messages for the patient.