- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
- J&J hands over germ protection
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
DALLAS — Kleenex has debuted a new facial tissue designed to cool a sore nose on contact.
Kleenex Cool Touch tissue is a soft tissue that features a proprietary blend of ingredients, including a formula of cooling moisturizers and aloe, which actively releases a cool sensation to soothe sore noses.
"This is just the latest in a long line of category-leading innovation driven by the Kleenex brand," Kleenex brand director Craig Smith said. "Our research shows that as many as 24 million people have a sore nose in a given year, most often caused by the common cold, flu and allergies. Kleenex Cool Touch tissues include an innovative feature that provides a cool sensation when it contacts your skin, offering a better way to soothe sore noses."
Kleenex Cool Touch tissues is hitting store shelves nationwide this month.