- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
NEW YORK — Market research company Kline recently announced a series of complimentary webinars in the coming weeks around the personal care, home care and healthcare industries.
The series includes five webinars on the skin care market, cosmetics and toiletries, home fragrances, anti-aging and natural over-the-counter remedies scheduled on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from July 19 through July 27.
For more information, click here.