- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Kmart targets Hispanic moms with online 'telenovela' series
- Sears Holdings taps former OfficeMax exec to lead grocery, drug and Rx business
- Kmart, Sears offer new mobile, online, layaway services for holiday season
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — In line with the unveiling of its Cyber Monday offerings, Kmart parent company Sears Holdings announced the debut of enhanced features across its e-commerce and m-commerce platforms.
The deals, which debut on Nov. 28 at midnight (central time), are available across Kmart.com, Sears.com, MyGofer.com, as well as the stores' mobile applications. Kmart, Sears and MyGofer mobile sites and apps give customers access to millions of products by allowing users to check if the item they want is in stock, buy it online and pick it up in-store. The option is available for the iPhone, Android and other mobile browsers.
Additionally, through the MyGofer service, customers can shop for abundance of items, and in select markets, and have orders delivered to their home or office within the same day.
"We understand that the holidays are a busy time for customers, and Cyber Monday is no exception," said Imran Jooma, SVP and president of marketing, online, and financial services at Sears Holdings. "At Sears, we are offering customers customization — whether they take advantage of our mygofer service for same-day home delivery or help vote for the next special deal via our People's Pick function — that allow them to not only shop for incredible savings, but have a more enjoyable shopping experience."