- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
- Kmart targets Hispanic moms with online 'telenovela' series
- Sears Holdings taps former OfficeMax exec to lead grocery, drug and Rx business
- Kmart, Sears offer new mobile, online, layaway services for holiday season
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Kmart.com customers have the opportunity to save up to 70% across popular categories on Dec. 12.
The day, dubbed Green Monday by parent company Sears Holdings, provides more than 500 deals that are as good as Cyber Monday prices, the company reported.
The promotion also is being held on Sears.com.
"Sears is committed to delivering great values online for last minute shoppers," Sears Holdings SVP and president of marketing, online and financial services Imran Jooma said. "With the holidays just around the corner, we want to make sure our customers have access to the kind of deals they need to make those last-minute purchases for everyone on their lists while also delivering a best-in-class online and multichannel experience."