- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Kodak Alaris, Bartell Drugs renew partnership
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — A Kodak corporate VP was appointed chief customer officer this week.
Gustavo Oviedo, who also served as the company's general manager, worldwide sales and customer operations, will fill his role as chief customer officer and general manager, worldwide regional operations on Jan. 1. Oviedo will report to Kodak chairman and CEO Antonio Perez. With this new role, he will serve on Kodak's executive council. Prior to this appointment, Oviedo was a member of the company's operations council.
As Kodak's new chief customer officer, Oviedo is responsible for making the customer central to the company’s delivery of products and services — from design to distribution.
Oviedo joined Kodak in 2006 with the company’s acquisition of Kodak Polychrome Graphics.