- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- CVS/pharmacy unveils new in-store mobile printing service
- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
- At Analyst Day, CVS Caremark unveils host of new initiatives across the board — front-end, pharmacy, clinics and PBM
- Walgreens' Pegus to present during colloquium session
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — A Kodak corporate VP was appointed chief customer officer this week.
Gustavo Oviedo, who also served as the company's general manager, worldwide sales and customer operations, will fill his role as chief customer officer and general manager, worldwide regional operations on Jan. 1. Oviedo will report to Kodak chairman and CEO Antonio Perez. With this new role, he will serve on Kodak's executive council. Prior to this appointment, Oviedo was a member of the company's operations council.
As Kodak's new chief customer officer, Oviedo is responsible for making the customer central to the company’s delivery of products and services — from design to distribution.
Oviedo joined Kodak in 2006 with the company’s acquisition of Kodak Polychrome Graphics.