- Kodak Alaris, Bartell Drugs renew partnership
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Kodak announced Wednesday that its board of directors promoted three executives.
Laura Quatela, chief intellectual property officer, and Terry Taber, chief technical officer, were named SVPs this week. Quatela, who also assumes the role of general counsel, will add SVP to her title on Jan. 1. Taber's election is effective immediately.
Kodak's board also elected Timothy Lynch — who currently serves as managing director of intellectual property transactions — as a VP of the company, effective immediately.