- Kodak Alaris, Bartell Drugs renew partnership
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Eastman Kodak Co.'s board of directors has named a new VP.
The company said that Augustin Melendez will take on his new role immediately. Since joining Kodak in 2000, Melendez has held multiple senior leadership roles in human resources. He currently serves as chief diversity and community affairs officer and human resources director for Kodak's graphic communications group.
Melendez holds a B.S. in business administration and economics and a B.A. in speech and communications from Wagner College, as well as an M.S. in human resources and development from St. John Fisher College.