- CVS/pharmacy unveils new in-store mobile printing service
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Kodak saluted for product innovation
- ReportersNotebook — General Merchandise, 1/10/11
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Kodak's popular wireless frame with its own e-mail address is keeping up with the times.
The new generation of Kodak Pulse digital frames, which have Wi-Fi capability, will allow users to comment on photos they receive from friends and family with a Quick Comment button on the frame's touchscreen. What's more, the Pulse frame also connects to Facebook and Kodak Gallery albums, so pictures automatically are streamed to the frame.
"It's now even more fun to share pictures using your Kodak Pulse digital frame with new features like Quick Comment that give you a two-way connection to family and friends. Now, you can let your friends know what you think of the pictures they send you right away from your frame," said Phil Scott, VP marketing, digital capture and devices at Kodak. "With the enhanced sharing and social networking features of the Pulse frame, Kodak is making it simple and fun to stay connected and celebrate and relive life's moments."
The Pulse frames will be available at major retailers this spring in 7-in. and 10-in. sizes for $129.95 and $199.95, respectively.