- U by Kotex aims to bust myths, advance vaginal health knowledge with Generation Know campaign
- Kimberly-Clark recalls certain lots of Kotex tampon product
- New Kotex Natural Balance Web video series features comedian Heather McDonald
- Kotex encourages moms to initiate period conversation with new products
- Kimberly-Clark joins United Nations Global Compact
DALLAS — Kimberly-Clark's feminine care brand achieved $1 billion in global net sales last year, following two consecutive years of significant growth in the category.
The company said Kotex joins such K-C brands as Kimberly-Clark, Huggies, Kleenex and Scott in the billion-dollar net sales category. K-C also attributed Kotex's global growth to such initiatives as colorful and bold packaging for its products, launching products designed especially for younger girls (including U by Kotex Tween in North America) and reflecting real women's experiences in its feminine care advertising and marketing.
"The company that created the category is now redefining feminine care with bold products and real talk," said Giuseppina Buonfantino, VP global adult and feminine care sector at Kimberly-Clark. "Kimberly-Clark will continue to develop innovative solutions to meet women's needs and further growth our feminine care business worldwide."