- U by Kotex aims to bust myths, advance vaginal health knowledge with Generation Know campaign
- New Kotex Natural Balance Web video series features comedian Heather McDonald
- Kimberly-Clark recalls certain lots of Kotex tampon product
- Kimberly-Clark joins United Nations Global Compact
- Kimberly-Clark issues consumer advisory on certain lots of tampons
DALLAS — Kotex has introduced a new line of products designed specifically for tweens to help moms proactively talk to their daughters and guide them through an important “first.”
New U by Kotex Tween features pads and liners that are sized smaller to fit a tween’s body. The products also include an informational booklet on the inside that is aimed to help reduce the anxiety for moms and tweens during the conversation about menstruation, the company said.
“It’s so important for moms to establish an open communication line about health and feminine care with their daughters early on,” said Melissa Sexton, integrated marketing director of adult and feminine care at Kimberly-Clark. “We developed U by Kotex Tween after seeing a need for a product in the feminine care aisle that would support moms in approaching this challenging topic with their daughters.”
For more information about the new U by Kotex Tween products and to access more tips and tools, visit Kotex.com/Tween.