- Convenient meal category gets revamped with new Revolution Foods meal kits
- Green Smoke e-cigarettes launches a new and reusable carrying case
- Study: Breast-fed babies smarter at ages 3 years and 7 years
- Coalition of health groups charge states with not properly funding smoking-cessation programs
- Bi-Lo, Dole partner on anti-hunger campaign
NORTHFIELD, Ill. — Kraft Foods once again is on a mission to donate meals to Feeding America through the company's second annual hunger relief campaign.
Kraft, along with its brands, have commenced the second annual Huddle to Fight Hunger initiative, which encourages Americans to generate meal donations for Feeding America through several social media initiatives, including Facebook and Twitter. This year, Kraft is looking to donate 25 million meals, up 4 million meals from its 2010 efforts.
The promotions will lead up to the annual Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl, which again will be held in San Francisco on New Year's Eve.
"Huddle to Fight Hunger builds upon three things Americans are passionate about... football, food and helping others," Kraft Foods' senior director of consumer engagement and marketing partnerships Stephen Chriss said. "By leveraging our flagship brands, as well as big stages like the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl and iconic partners, we hope to inspire America to join our huddle and help us tackle this serious issue."