- Illycaffe arrives at Duane Reade
- Yiayia approved: Kraft puts Athenos at center stage
- Kraft announces Mio Fit liquid water enhancer, Super Bowl commercial
- Kraft Foods outlines plans for North American grocery biz
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. — Kraft Foods' Gevalia premium coffee will arrive in U.S. supermarkets, mass merchandisers and other retail outlets this summer.
The company said consumers should expect to see Gevalia — a line that includes traditional roast, traditional roast whole bean, house blend, house blend decaf, French roast, French roast whole bean, Colombia and espresso roast varieties — on store shelves this August.
Additionally, three new extra-bold Gevalia T Disc selections will be available in stores for Kraft Foods' Tassimo on-demand beverage system this June. And a limited-edition Kona blend T Disc variety will be available online.
"Gevalia is known and loved by millions who've purchased it online because it delivers on its promise of rich, smooth taste that's never bitter," said Domenic Borrelli, Kraft Foods VP U.S. coffee. "We're telling retailers the good news now. And we're confident the convenience of being able to purchase Gevalia in stores will attract and delight an entirely new audience of discriminating coffee lovers."