- Yiayia approved: Kraft puts Athenos at center stage
- Kraft announces Mio Fit liquid water enhancer, Super Bowl commercial
- Yoplait adds two seasonal flavors to lineup
- Kraft Foods outlines plans for North American grocery biz
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
NORTHFIELD, Ill. Jumping on the bandwagon and responding to consumer demand, Kraft Foods has created its own Greek yogurt line.
Kraft's Athenos Greek yogurt line is available in tubs and in fat-free varieties. Cited as a "good-for-you" snack, Greek yogurt product offerings have expanded. Late last month, Yoplait introduced its own line of Greek yogurt.
The snack-size containers of Athenos Greek yogurt will retail for $1.50, while the pounds of plain yogurt are $3.99.