- FDA, CDC affirm safety of Mead Johnson's Enfamil; tests for Cronobacter negative
- Orgain's meal-replacement drinks carry organic seal
- Changing Channels: Dry-All smart-phone drying kit, ThinkEco modlet, BodyFit Yoga mat and more
- Kraft keeps innovation flowing with 40-plus new products
- Banana Boat develops new multibenefit sunscreen lotions
NORTHFIELD, Ill. — Kraft is taking a cream cheese brand to new heights with the introduction of a spoonable, easy-to-blend cooking cream.
Kraft said its new Philadelphia Cooking Creme takes on the challenge of replacing bland ingredients in everyday dishes with the creamy taste of Philadelphia. Available in four varieties — Italian cheese and herb, savory garlic, original and Santa Fe blend — the cream packs a punch that will "wow" the whole family, Kraft said.
Philadelphia Cooking Creme is packaged in rectangular, easy-to-open 10-oz. tubs and can be found in the cream-cheese section at leading grocery stores nationwide in early 2011.