- Keurig, Krispy Kreme team up for new K-Cups
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Krispy Kreme has brought two new sweet treats to retail.
Krispy Kreme said its new glazed chocolate pie and chocolate dipped cake doughnuts join the brand's current lineup of doughnuts, honeybuns, mini-crullers, fruit pies and other snack-sized treats that are sold nationwide.
"Krispy Kreme packaged sweet treats are a popular choice when it comes to sharing with friends, family and co-workers," Krispy Kreme senior director of U.S. marketing activation Mark LaBrecque said. "We are committed to adding new and exciting treats to our packaged product line, and to growing our partnerships with convenience stores, grocery stores and mass merchants so that more fans throughout the country can share the joy that is Krispy Kreme."