- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- The Little Clinic to leverage VisualDx to enhance patient care
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
- Kroger declines to comment on potential Safeway transaction, posts strong Q4 results
- Kroger names president of QFC division
CINCINNATI — In an effort to assure that its customers stay healthy this holiday season, Kroger is offering free flu shot vouchers to the Salvation Army and Feeding America, a leading domestic hunger-relief organization.
Underinsured or uninsured shoppers in areas with a Kroger or a Kroger banner pharmacy — including City Market, Dillons, Jay C, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's — are eligible. The flu shot vouchers also can be redeemed at The Little Clinic, Kroger's retail health clinic chain that operates in 77 stores under the Kroger, Fry's and King Soopers banners.
The vouchers are available at the Salvation Army and local Feeding America food banks.
"We're proud of the role our pharmacists and nurse practitioners play in keeping our customers healthy," said Lincoln Lutz, Kroger VP pharmacy. "Kroger has long partnerships with Feeding America and the Salvation Army and we're pleased we can work together again during the flu season to promote health and wellness through these free flu shot vouchers."