- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kroger SVP Robert 'Pete' Williams to retire
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
- Kroger unveils new enterprise IT architecture called Retail Site Intelligence
- Blog: Kroger tests marketing fuel point awards in exchange for transferred prescriptions
CINCINNATI — Kroger has become a member of the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Million Dollar Club. The USHCC Million Dollar Club recognizes corporations that are leaders in supplier diversity and integrating Hispanic business enterprises into their strategic sourcing and procurement process. Corporations qualify by spending between $25 million to more than $500 million with Hispanic suppliers in the previous year.
This is Kroger's third consecutive year of qualifying for membership.
"Kroger is honored to be selected for membership in the Million Dollar Club," Kroger's chief diversity officer Reuben Shaffer said. "Our partnerships with diverse suppliers help us meet our customers' needs and create employment opportunities in the local communities we serve."