- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Six pharmacy retailers recognized for diversity business opportunities
- Kroger: Customer First strategy contributes to 34 consecutive quarters of positive IDs
- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
CINCINNATI — Kroger on Friday declared a quarterly dividend of 15¢ per share to be paid on March 1, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Feb. 15, 2013.
In September, the company's board of directors raised the quarterly dividend by approximately 30%, to 15¢ per share. Since re-instating dividends in 2006, Kroger has increased the dividend each year and expects to continue to do so, the company stated.
Shares of Kroger were up slightly by 39 cents to $27.08 in early afternoon trading, Monday.
Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.