- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
CINCINNATI — Kroger's board of directors on Thursday declared a quarterly dividend of 15¢ per share to be paid on June 1 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 15.
In 2012, the company's board of directors raised the quarterly dividend by approximately 30%, to 15¢ per share. Since reinstating dividends in 2006, Kroger has increased the dividend each year and expects to continue to do so, the company noted.