- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Six pharmacy retailers recognized for diversity business opportunities
- Kroger: Customer First strategy contributes to 34 consecutive quarters of positive IDs
- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
CINCINNATI — Kroger's board of directors on Thursday declared a quarterly dividend of 15¢ per share to be paid on June 1 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 15.
In 2012, the company's board of directors raised the quarterly dividend by approximately 30%, to 15¢ per share. Since reinstating dividends in 2006, Kroger has increased the dividend each year and expects to continue to do so, the company noted.