- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Reports: Polar vortex drives blizzard of sales for some retailers
- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
CINCINNATI — Retail giant Kroger on Friday declared a quarterly dividend of 10.5 cents per share to be paid March 1 to shareholders of record on Feb. 15.
Kroger operates 2,461 supermarkets and multidepartment stores in 31 states under two dozen local banner names.