- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Have you had your flu shot this year?
- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
CINCINNATI — Kroger has discontinued offering needle-free clinical devices to administer flu vaccinations at all pharmacies and The Little Clinic locations.
Kroger said that its decision was based on guidance from the Food and Drug Administration that advised healthcare professionals not to use needle-free clinical devices to administer flu shots.
Kroger said it is seeking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA regarding revaccinations.