- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Kroger appoints diversity leader
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Kroger gearing up to keep Express Scripts patients; reports 35th consecutive quarter of positive ID sales
- New website born for Kroger baby products line
BOCA RATON, Fla. — An in-store magazine merchandising and marketing company has signed a new front-end checkout reset agreement with Kroger.
Distribution Services said it will continue providing installation services for Kroger's front-end checkout fixture initiatives through December 2012. DSI has provided full front-end merchandiser reset services to Kroger for the past six years.
"We are appreciative that Kroger has selected our dedicated and experienced field staff to handle all aspects of these displays, as well as their merchandising, as retailers view the front-end as the most valuable real estate in the store," DSI president and CEO John Swider said.