- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
- The Little Clinic to leverage VisualDx to enhance patient care
- Reports: Polar vortex drives blizzard of sales for some retailers
CINCINNATI — The Kroger Co. has promoted Steve McKinney to president of the Fry's Food Stores division. Fry's operates 119 food stores in Arizona.
McKinney, 57, has been VP of operations at the company's Ralphs division since 2007. He succeeds Jon Flora, who passed away unexpectedly two weeks ago.
"In his 31 years with the company, Steve has demonstrated a deep knowledge of our industry, excellence in operations, and a passion for serving our customers and our associates," said Rodney McMullen, Kroger's president and CEO. "Steve has the expertise and energy to lead Fry's in the years ahead. I know that he and our outstanding associates will continue to honor and sustain Fry's great legacy of associate engagement, service to our customers, and communities."