- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Have you had your flu shot this year?
MEMPHIS Kroger pharmacies in the Memphis area have begun administering flu vaccines.
Cost for the vaccines is $25 per shot, the company stated in a release.
This year?s vaccine offers protection against three strains of flu, including H1N1.
The Memphis-based Delta Division of The Kroger Co. operates 111 stores and 60 fuel centers in Memphis, West Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, southern Missouri and southwest Kentucky.